Yellowball are looking for a talented Content Writer to join our fast growing team. An ideal applicant would be a university graduate with exceptional writing skills and a keen interest in digital marketing. Preferably you will have experience in a similar role, agency or in-house and at least a top-line knowledge of marketing practices.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Proven ability to produce high quality and engaging copy
- Capacity to adapt to a range of different industries
- Voracious appetite to learn
- Proactive approach to your work
- Analytical mindset with a commitment to achieving the best results for clients
- Confidence to network and build relationships
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for creativity and a talent for generating new content ideas
- A love for dogs (we have an office dog!)
Who Are We?
Yellowball is a digital marketing agency specialising in website design and search engine optimisation. We work with businesses who are committed to their digital marketing from funded scale ups through to more established organisations and brands.
We love what we do and deliver a great, ROI focussed service. As an agency we’re growing quickly both in terms of headcount and the types of clients that we engage with.
Your role at Yellowball
Working with the SEO and Design Teams your primary responsibility will be creating high quality content both for clients, as well as supporting Yellowball’s own marketing output. We will provide training around SEO and depending on performance, there will be long-term opportunities to expand your responsibilities. At this point you will have the opportunity to get more involved with overseeing SEO campaigns for clients, client accounts and engaging with thought leaders.
Details and Applying
If you think you have what it takes and would love to apply, please send us a brief but engaging email together with your CV and anything else you think will impress us, such as links to your blog or other work to Alice Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a rolling opportunity and we will be scheduling interviews as and when we receive strong applications. Salary: £20k
We look forward to hearing from you!