Yellowball are looking for a seriously talented Project Management Lead to join our fast-growing team at one of London’s leading award-winning digital agencies.
Who Are We?
Yellowball is a multi award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in web, SEO, paid search and design, partnering with brands and businesses of every shape and size across the UK. With passion, creativity and razor-sharp commercial focus wired into everything we do, we’re trusted by organisations everywhere to deliver real impact and results.
We love what we do and deliver a great, ROI-focussed service. As an agency we are growing quickly both in terms of headcount and the types of clients that we engage with.
Who are we looking for?
As a Project Management Lead at Yellowball, your role will be hugely varied and broad in scope, working across a wide range of projects and initiatives. You’ll be jumping into all areas of the business, working closely with the founding team and other key team members across web, design, SEO and paid search as we execute our growth strategy. And as a rapidly expanding business, this is a great opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience in a growing leading London digital agency. You’ll have hands-on exposure to all areas of the company, including leading on projects end-to-end.
Key elements and skill requirements for this role:
- Be the project management lead on every agency project across all service lines – including websites, SEO campaigns, PPC campaigns, design projects, print and video production.
- Be the main point of contact with the client throughout their entire project.
- Liaising with internal and external colleagues, third parties and other stakeholders to ensure the seamless and profitable delivery of every project.
- Be the lead on Airtable, our best-in-class project management internal tooling, including reviewing and identifying ways to optimise and improve its use and recommending and implementing other tooling into our internal tech stack where appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for upsell and cross sell into existing client projects, including identifying and charging for scope creep at a project level.
- Ensuring every client receives an outstanding customer and brand experience across every touch-point with the agency.
- Ensure that gross margin target and billable hour targets at a project level are consistently met and exceeded.
- Overseeing internal special projects such as new product/brand launches, our own marketing activities and other business-critical projects.
- From time to time, there’ll also be a range of other tasks and business priorities including general admin and office management tasks. This role comes with a lot of autonomy – if you identify a project that is high value – you will be empowered to run with it!
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy across a range of mediums and purposes.
- A university degree is great but not a strict requirement – we care far more about your approach, passion, experiences and skills.
- Confident managing clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to a range of different clients and industries.
- Analytical mind and a commitment to being client-obsessed in everything you do.
- Confidence to network and build relationships.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in digital marketing.
- Highly commercially focused – we love working with people who get excited and enthused about all elements of how a company works.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
Package and benefits
We believe in creating a happy, exciting working culture.
- Competitive salary, based on experience + commission and other incentives.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- Brand new office at Uncommon Borough, 3 minutes from the Northern Line with Borough Market on our doorstep. Showers & free lunchtime workout classes, bike storage, in-house coffee shop and roof terrace with London skyline views.
- Flexible work from home – as long as you can join us in London for at least 1 day a week, we are highly flexible about how and where you do your best work and we default to trust and transparency.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
How to apply and interview process
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible, with interviews likely to take place in mid April.
The selection process comprises a short initial video call with one of the founders, followed by a short take home design task and follow-on interview.
Ready to apply?
Please complete the below form in as much detail as possible.
The answers you provide here are really important, so please take your time and make them as bespoke as you can for Yellowball and this specific role.
If you’re unsure about applying or have any questions, please ask us! We look forward to hearing from you!