Who are we?Yellowball is a multi award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in web, SEO, PPC, video and design, partnering with brands and businesses of every shape and size across the UK. With passion, creativity and razor-sharp commercial focus wired into everything we do, we’re trusted by organisations everywhere to deliver real impact and results.We love what we do and deliver a great, ROI-focussed service. As an agency we are growing quickly both in terms of headcount and the types of clients that we engage with.
Who are we looking for?An ideal applicant would be an SEO Account Manager with two to three years experience working in an agency environment. Exceptional writing skills and a genuine interest in digital marketing are essential. You will have a solid working knowledge of SEO best practices and considerable experience working on SEO campaigns. Key skills include:
- An excellent working knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO – onsite, content and link building.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write sharp, concise and on-brand copy for clients across a range of mediums.
- A university degree is great but not a strict requirement – we care far more about your approach, passion, experiences and skills.
- Confident managing clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to a range of different clients and industries.
- Analytical mind and a commitment to being client-obsessed in everything you do.
- Confidence to network and build relationships.
- A talent for generating compelling and RIO-focussed content ideas.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in digital marketing.
- Highly commercially focused – we love working with people who get excited and enthused about all elements of how a company works.
- Self-motivated, driven, and engaging.
- A real sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- A love for dogs (we have an office dog!)
So, what does your role look like at Yellowball?Your primary responsibility will be working on SEO campaigns for clients, as well as supporting Yellowball’s own marketing output. As part of the SEO campaigns, you will be generating content ideas, writing compelling blog articles, executing link-building strategies and also getting stuck into the technical side of SEO. You’ll be overseeing client accounts from the get-go and will be responsible for your own deliverables. Specifically, you’ll be focussed on:
- Creating account strategy, articulating it to the client and gaining buy in.
- Planning and execution of campaigns end-to-end including: Research, Technical SEO, Content and Link Building
- Developing detailed, commercially-focussed reports and presenting them to the client, using our existing templates and framework.
- Spotting opportunities for account growth (whether that be in additional services, growth in retainer fees or renewals).
- Working with the leadership and Directors to renew accounts.
- Directly managing any SEO executives working on accounts.
- Working in partnership with the Directors to ensure that accounts achieve gross margin, billable hours and hourly allocation targets.
Package and benefits:We believe in creating a happy, exciting working culture.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- Brand new office here at Coco Studios at the Biscuit Factory, 8 minutes’ walk from Bermondsey tube.
- Flexible work from home policy – 2 days a week.
- Pure Gym: 1 minute walk.
- Southwark Park: 1 minute walk.
- Showers and secure bike storage .
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.