We’re looking for a talented and hungry business development manager to join Yellowball, our fast growing marketing agency. We’ve been around for 4 years and are an agency that prides itself on our ability to deliver exceptional work, on time and within budget. We work across a number of disciplines including website design and development, digital marketing campaigns and printed collateral as well as being trusted marketing advisors for our clients. In addition to this, we are not sector specific, meaning that you will be working with businesses from funded start ups right through to established multi million pound organisations in just about any industry.
You will be responsible for end to end sales, identifying opportunities and developing relationships with prospects. We are committed to turning prospects into clients that are not only delighted with the end product but trust our expertise in all things marketing moving forward. We are looking for someone who takes prospects through a consultative sales process, working to understand the strategic level issues and providing solutions.
All of the roles at Yellowball are varied, it is in the nature of what we do. However, there are core responsibilities as a business development manager:
- Self-starter who actively hunts new business and looks to grow existing accounts
- Build deep relationships with clients and become a trusted marketing advisor
- Manage sales from start to finish with a clear methodology
- Utilise our CRM software to provide complete pipeline clarity, ensuring that deals have all of the required information included.
- Open communication with management in regards to forecasts and status of open sales.
- Continuously learn more about our products, services and the market
- 2+ years in consultative sales preferably within marketing
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to identify key opportunities within businesses, helping them to achieve strategic goals. Both prospects and existing and clients.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of design and marketing solutions
- Ability to quickly learn new disciplines and understand the market
With a new office in South East London, Yellowball are looking to expand in 2017 and are excited to welcome a new business development manager to be a significant part of this growth.