We are looking for a talented, hands-on marketing manager to help create, shape and lead campaigns on behalf of our expanding London agency. As Yellowball’s marketing manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing strategies for the company, organising events and working closely with our internal SEO team.
Who are we?
Yellowball is a digital marketing agency specialising in website design and SEO (search engine optimisation). We work with businesses who are committed to their digital marketing and our clients range from funded scale-ups through to more established brands, including award-winning interior designers and prestigious safari camps to name a few.
We love what we do and deliver a great, ROI focussed service. As an agency, we are growing quickly both in terms of headcount and the types of clients that we engage with.
What’s the opportunity?
As Yellowball’s marketing manager, your role will be varied and exciting, working across a wide range of campaigns/projects. With support from management and our talented internal SEO team, you will be responsible for managing all of Yellowball’s external marketing.
- Developing impactful marketing strategies to build brand awareness and customer engagement. Manage the delivery, including all activities and report into the management team
- Social media management (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- SEO (with the support of our fast-growing in-house SEO team)
- Organising and attending quarterly events
- Market and competitor research
- Creating supporting collateral for the sales team (with the support of our in-house design team)
- Work with the sales team to manage brand message delivery and consistency
- Maintaining the Yellowball website and keeping the portfolio pages up to date with fresh content
- Collaborating with videographers and animators to develop content that can be shared across social media platforms and the Yellowball website
The perfect applicant will have:
- Strong copywriting skills
- The ability to communicate ideas quickly and efficiently
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- A diploma level or above in marketing is preferable, although this isn’t a must
- Good IT skills including WordPress, Microsoft, Google Analytics & the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Good working knowledge of SEO and PPC is preferable
We are 5-7 minutes walk from Bermondsey underground station in South East London in a complex of 500+ business. Our offices are in the Biscuit Factory which is, as the name suggests, a converted Biscuit Factory. Oh, and we also have an office dog.
How do I apply?
We are looking to hire for this role as soon as possible, with interviews likely to take place in March. Guide salary:£25k – £30k depending on experience.
If you would love to apply then please send us a brief but engaging email, together with your CV and anything else you think will impress us. We receive a lot of applicants so be sure to demonstrate the value you can bring in your email. If we think there’s a match, we’ll invite you in for an interview. Please send your application to Nic Lapham at nic[at]weareyellowball[dot]com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
SPREAD THE WORD:
READ MORE RAMBLINGS
Digital Marketing • SEO
Moz’s Domain Authority is changing – what does this mean?
Moz are rolling out their new Domain Authority, so we’re taking a look at what change is in store, what this means and how it will affect us, if at all.March 5th, 2019
Why Performance Based SEO Campaigns SUCK for Clients & Agencies
The concept of performance based SEO campaigns is simple. Formerly known as ‘Pay for Rankings’ campaigns, they’re based upon the agency being paid only as and when theyJanuary 24th, 2019
Digital Marketing • SEO
EU fine Google record $5 billion : reaffirms focus on mobile search
This week saw Google receive a record fine of or €4.34 billion, or $5 billion, from the EU commission due to violation of anti-trust (*read ‘monopoly’) laws. Headed upJuly 20th, 2018