We’re looking for a seriously talented Designer to join Yellowball, our fast-growing marketing agency to get stuck into a variety of exciting live projects. As an Integrated Designer you will be undertaking the design and artwork of digital and print based collateral as well as website design. As a Yellowball designer you will be working on a variety of projects so adaptability is key!
Who are we?
Yellowball is an award-winning creative agency working with clients ranging from start ups through to larger blue chips across London, the UK and internationally. As a full service agency we operate across the marketing mix with our core services including:
Web Design and development On and offline creative design across all platforms and mediums Branding Search Engine Optimisation Social Media
So, what will your day look like at Yellowball?
Start your day in our new office near London Bridge. Get stuck in to whatever’s on your plate. The role will be challenging, require creativity and attention to detail as well as a strong cup coffee and a chat with one of the team. The good news is that you’ll be surrounded by a creative and talented group of people who are all in the same boat as you and willing to help.
It might be a new brand concept or website design, creating an editorial page for one of our client’s publications or helping someone tweak a design and get a presentation out. We’re a small team and everyone just mucks in and gets on with it whatever the challenge.
What would you be doing?
- Developing innovative concepts and bringing fresh design perspectives
- Managing multiple deadlines and ensuring all stages of design work are completed in sufficient time for production processes.
- Managing multiple briefs and communicate progress accurately to your team and clients
- Keeping abreast of the latest design trends
- Liaising directly with the clients on a daily basis
- You will be working on both digital and print based projects including website design, social imagery, branding, digital banners, leaflets, flyers, brochures and more
- You will produce final files for print, press and digital to required standards
- Delivering powerful but elegant creative solutions that help create delightful product experiences
We’d love you to:
- Be experienced in working in an in-house design or agency environment preferably 2+ years
- Have strong typographic and layout skills
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Have expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be able to communicate ideas quickly and efficiently to colleagues and clients
- Have a portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual thinking across a range of work
- Be enthusiastic and use initiative
- Have coding and development experience too (but don’t worry – this isn’t vital)
- Work on own initiative whilst being a team player
- Have a meticulous eye for detail to ensure consistencies